I love the electric light parade!
Click here to listen to the famous electric light parade.midi
Not a lot of exciting stuff happening right now. I added a new little link on the left hand side for my guest map. I would love to see where all my virtual readers come from (you can remain anonymous if you would prefer), so go on and let your finger do the clicking!
I started knitting the surprise gift last night, but already it doesn't look right. I guess I am going to have to rip out what I have done so far and begin again. I am not sure what went wrong and since I don't have anyone around to ask I will just have to muddle through. Luckily I do have a picture of a completed one to help me. Oh well, there is always the option of a gift certificate as a gift heh.
Last, but not least a private *hug* to Tiffany!
No comments:
Post a Comment