Saturday, October 09, 2004

What a difference a year makes!

October 9, 2003 thawing and implantation day...



October 9, 2004 our little miracles!



***Warning sappy post to follow***

I remember how I felt a year ago today so scared and yet so very excited. We had waited a long time for this chance and had so much riding on it. In the end we were the fortunate ones indeed. I am incredibly grateful that the technology exists to allow us to be blessed with not just one, but two beautiful and healthy children. So many others are still waiting for that chance that may or may not come. We don't know why we ended up one of the lucky ones. We cherish every day we have with them (even the hard ones and whoa boy there have been some hard ones). They will always know how very much they are wanted and loved!

No comments: