Sunday, September 03, 2006

A Few New Pictures

We've been flitting all about enjoying the last bit of summer and as a result I haven't been posting as much lately, but I have a bunch of fun new pictures to show what we have been up to.

First stop one of our favorite places... Disneyland!

The happiest place on Earth!

Meeting Pluto

First drink from a water fountain!

Dada and Lorelai

Dada and Kellen

Kellen taking a stroll


Next stop... a little time for play.

I know they grow up fast, but really!


She seems to like her new look much to her Daddy's chagrin.


Hot off the needles:

I am still managing to fit in a little crafting at night when I can. It's definitely not easy, it's hard to believe how much two little rascals can tire you out! Anyway, here is what I have completed recently:

The front of my first sweater. All I have now is the sleeves, but they are on the back burner for a little bit while I work on a surprise project. I am looking forward to putting it all together and wearing it this fall.

A beaded sarong from a pattern in Knit1 The Travel Issue. The beads ended up being a bit heavy so I may end up removing them. I am kind of sad about it because I really like them, but hopefully I can re-purpose them into something else neat.

Here's Lorelai modeling the lastest in pirate wench wear.

Here's a tote bag I made to use for my knitting projects. This is my first completed sewing project. Yep, I am a sewing newbie! I got a sewing machine for my birthday and while I was working on it this kept going through my mind:

This is my sewing machine
There are many like it, but this one is MINE...
My sewing machine without me is useless. Without my sewing machine, I... Well, you get the picture.


My apologies to the United States Marine Corp, I guess I have been watching too many war movies lately. ; )

No comments: