Wednesday, January 08, 2003



Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

Ha ha ha who knew there is an actual need for knitting Biologists? ; ) Too bad my knitting skill needs so much work...ah well!

Feeling a wee bit stressed out about my morning plans tomorrow. I am having a hysterosalpingogram done and without going into too much gory detail, it is an often painful blue dye test to see if the tubes and such are in working order. Ten hours standing in an Organic Chemistry lab working with hazardous waste sounds like more fun, but what can you do? They say I need it done so off I go to the evil doctor's laboratory.

Yea! I carved out some time for myself tonight and did some knitting. I made some more progress on my scarf which by the looks of things I will get to wear next winter. It has been a while since I have been able to knit due to all the gardening fervor. I expect when the rains come in February and March I will have a lot more time for my knitting and a lot less for my gardening! Note to self: plant the veggies before the rains! = )

No comments: