We did it! I have my first little plot developed and planted. Flea came over and worked very hard with us to make this happen and I absolutely love how it turned out! Thank you thank you thank you Flea, you are the best!
Check out the progress pictures below:
In the morning it looked like this.
After the initial mulching and the walkway was established then it was planting time.
Maddie was definitely enthralled about all the work that was going on.
Here I am with my beautiful new Huntington Carpet Rosemary.
After several hours of hot, sweaty work here is my wonderful new herban garden finished!
Even though she was dead tired Flea still had fun goofing off.
Here we are the gardening goddesses!
Even the dog was dog tired.
Thanks to Flea's guidance and hard work we now have a better idea of how to turn this jungle of ours into a real garden that is not only beautiful, but also useful.
Next weekend the second section will be worked. I will be extending this down more and be planting my kitchen garden. It is time for veggies!
~Sheila
As a side note: Hoorah! My comments section is working (not that I am expecting anyone to actually comment on my ramblings mind you). It has been a quest to get it to work correctly and now finally it does. Thank you Yariv at backBlog for fixing it for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment