After an afternoon hanging out by the pool at Grandma and Grandpa's house (pictures to come soon) we arrived home to find treasure on the front porch!
Clan Milliken dropped off some belated birthday goodies for the kids and I. Kellen and Lorelai received a bunch of cool art supplies and immediately set out to add new colors to themselves and the front walk-way (washable markers were a great invention). I got this cool basket of stuff to pamper myself with. To this tired stay-at-home mommy of twins a basket full wonderful smelling pampery goodness (uh different than pampers thank you very much) is worth more than a treasure chest full of doubloons! Thank you so much E, A, and C!
This pre-empted my other knitting works in progress, but it is now hot off the needles. I made this black wrap to give as part of a bridal shower gift.
It has been mentioned as of late that I do not put many pictures of myself on my blog. Alas, it is true for it is hard to find a harsher critic than ones own self. Anyway, here are a couple pictures taken Saturday of me and my sweet babes.
There you go! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment